Glazen flesje 5 ml, levertijd ongeveer 1 week ...Meer informatie
Helichrysum italicum is a small perennial herb with narrow, silver leaves and flowers that form a cluster of golden yellow, ball-shaped blossoms. The name “Helichrysum” is derived from the Greek “helios” meaning sun and “chrysos” meaning gold, referring to the color of the flowers. Helichrysum has been used in herbal health practices since ancient Greece and the oil is highly valued and sought after for its many health benefits. Helichrysum is best known for its restorative properties to the skin. Also referred to as the Everlasting or Immortal Flower, Helichrysum is used in anti-aging products for its rejuvenating benefits to the skin. Helichrysum can help reduce the appearance of blemishes, and it promotes a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Improves appearance of the skin
- May help promote a healthy metabolism
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply to the face to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to promote a glowing, youthful complexion.
- Massage into the temples and the back of the neck for a soothing sensation.
Aromatic DescriptionHerbaceous, honey, hay
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsNeryl acetate, alpha pinene, γ-curcumene
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review
0 sterren op basis van 0 beoordelingen Je beoordeling toevoegen