Glazen flesje 5 ml ...Meer informatie
A close relative to Ginger, Cardamom is known as an expensive cooking spice and for being beneficial to the digestive system in a variety of ways. Cardamom is commonly used to help soothe occasional stomach discomfort.* Its distinct scent can promote a positive mood. Cardamom also has profound effects on the respiratory system due to its high 1, 8-cineole content, which promotes clear breathing and respiratory health.* Native to Southeast Asia, Cardamom is added to traditional Indian sweets and teas for its cool, minty aroma and flavor. doTERRA Cardamom essential oil is extracted from Cardamom seeds grown in Guatemala, using our strict CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® testing standards. Through a collaborative and responsible sourcing arrangement, we are able to have a significant impact on the lives of local partners, ensuring that these farming communities enjoy improved livelihoods.
- May help ease indigestion and maintain overall gastrointestinal health*
- Promotes clear breathing and respiratory health*
- Helps alleviate occasional feelings of stomach discomfort*
- Flavorful spice for cooking and baking
- Use internally as part of a daily health regimen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.*
- Diffuse or apply topically to promote feelings of clear breathing.
- Add to bread, smoothies, meats, and salads to enhance food flavor and aid digestion.*
- Diffuse or inhale for a sense of openness and mental clarity.
Aromatic DescriptionSpicy, fruity, warm, balsamic
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsTerpinyl acetate, 1, 8-cineole, linalyl acetate, sabinene, linalool
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review
0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen Uw review toevoegen