Glazen flesje 15 ml, levertijd ongeveer 1 week ...Meer informatie
Also known as “wintersweet” or “joy of the mountains, ” Marjoram was known to the Greeks and Romans as a symbol of happiness. Marjoram has been used in culinary dishes, imparting a unique flavor to soups, stews, dressings, and sauces: in Germany, this herb is known as the “Goose Herb” for its traditional use in roasting geese. In modern applications, Marjoram is valued for its calming properties and its positive effect on the nervous system.* It also supports both healthy cardiovascular and immune systems.*
- Valued for its calming properties and positive effect on the nervous system*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- May promote a healthy cardiovascular system*
- Apply to the back of the neck to lessen feelings of stress.*
- Apply to a fussy child’s feet prior to a nap.
- Replace Marjoram essential oil in your next recipe that calls for dried Marjoram. Usually 1 drop of essential oil is equivalent to 2 tsp. of dried herbs.
- Apply to muscles before and after exercising.
Aromatic DescriptionWarm, herbaceous, woody
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsTerpinen-4-ol, sabinene hydrate, γ-terpinene
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review
0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen Uw review toevoegen