doTERRA Sandelhout (Indisch)
Glazen flesje 5 ml, levertijd ongeveer 1 week ...Meer informatie
Sandalwood is a name given to a class of fragrant woods that, unlike other aromatic woods, can retain their fragrance for decades. Both the wood and oil have been highly valued for centuries and Sandalwood has a documented history of many applications. It was traditionally used as an incense in religious ceremonies and for enhancing meditation, and the Egyptians used sandalwood for embalming. Sandalwood is very beneficial to the skin; it can help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and it promotes a healthy, smooth complexion. Sandalwood has a sweet, woody aroma that can enhance mood and is frequently used in meditation for its grounding effects.
- Promotes healthy looking, smooth skin
- Reduces the appearance of scars and skin imperfections
- Enhances mood
- Frequently used in meditation for its grounding and uplifting properties
- For an at-home spa experience, fill a large bowl with steaming water, then apply one to two drops of Sandalwood to your face and cover head with a towel. Place your face above the steaming water. Your skin will feel nourished and rejuvenated.
- Apply one to two drops to wet hair to help restore moisture and give hair a silky shine.
- Inhale Sandalwood directly from palms or diffuse to lessen tension and balance emotions.
Aromatic DescriptionWoody, dry, sweet
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main Constituentsα- santalo
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review
0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen Uw review toevoegen