The white fir tree is a popular wood for construction because of its combination of strength, versatility, and beauty. It is also a popular choice for Christmas trees. Native Americans used white fir as a building material and in traditional health practices. Derived from the soft needles of the tree, White Fir essential oil is most noted for feelings of soothing comfort. Aromatically, White Fir evokes feelings of stability, energy, and empowerment. It can be stimulating to the senses while helping the body relax.
- Evokes feelings of stability
- Calming effect
- After strenuous activity, massage into skin for soothing comfort.
- Diffuse for energizing effect.
- When working through difficult circumstances at home or work, diffuse White Fir to reduce stress.
- Place a few drops on your terra-cotta ornaments for a bright holiday scent.
Aromatic DescriptionClean, crisp, woody, powdery
Collection MethodSteam Distillation
Main ConstituentsLimonene, β-pinene, bornyl acetate
Help ons en andere klanten door het schrijven van een review
0 sterren gebaseerd op 0 beoordelingen Uw review toevoegen